- Thank you for choosing ______! This user agreement (referred __ these terms as the User Agreement ) is applicable to _______ concerning you and realme _________ Mobile Telecommunication Corp Ltd. (__________ address: No.2 Building, No.24 _______ Boulevard, Huixing Block, Yubei ________, Chongqing; registered number:91500112MA6016FM5C), and ___ associated companies, realme Mobile __________________ (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd, (together ________ to in this User _________ as realme or us / we / ___ ) relating to your ___ of realme.com and any other __________ falling within this website ______ (referred to in this ____ Agreement as the Website ).
- The headings used in ____ User Agreement are included ___ convenience only and will ___ limit or otherwise affect ____ User Agreement.
- By accessing or using ___ part of the Website, ___ agree to be bound __ this User Agreement. The ____ Agreement applies to all _____ of the Website, including, _______ limitation, users who are ________, supporters and/or contributors of ___ Website content. If you __ not agree with the _____ of this User Agreement, ______ do not access the _______.
2. User Representations and _______
- You may be required __ register an account on ___ Website when you purchase ___ product or service on ___ Website. If you have __________ for an account on ___ Website, you can use _____ registration details to access ____ user account on the _______.&____; You must make sure ____ all information that you ______ during registration (including, but ___ limited to, information about ____ identity, mobile number, address, ___ email) is correct and __ your own information. You ____ be responsible for promptly ________ your registration information if _____ is a change in ___ detail after you have __________ your account.
- You should keep your _______ details safe and change ___ passcode regularly, and you _____ to follow all steps __________ of the Website if ___ lose your account passcode __ discover unauthorised use of ____ account by third parties. __ have the right to _______ any user
- You must not:
- copy, reproduce, republish, change, _______ engineer, disassemble, decompile, dismantle, _______ to export the source ____, decode, download, post, broadcast, ________, make available to the ______, adapt, alter or create _ derivative work or engage __ any other act that ________ or replicates the source ____, structure and /or concept __ the Website;
- copy, redistribute or sub-license ___ of the Website’s content;
- publish, convey or transmit ___ content or information that ___ be illegal, offensive or ________ a third party’s rights. ____ content may include pornography, _______ content, threatening content, defamatory _______ and / or any _______ that violates any applicable ____ and regulations in effect __ the country in which ___ are based and / __ we are based. You ____, in particular, ensure that ___ cybername or character name ____ you create complies with _____ requirements. You must also ___ use the Website to _______, convey or transmit any ___________ information, marketing information or ____ messages;
- use the Website to ________ on others' legal rights __ interests, such as intellectual ________ rights, privacy, reputation, and ______ of portrait (if applicable);
- use the Website to _______ incorrect information with malicious ______ or suppress the truth __ misguide or deceive others;
- commit any act that ___ compromise the security of ___ Website, including but not _______ to: use of unauthorised ____ or entry to unauthorised _______/________; entry to public computer ________ or another person's computer ______ without authorisation, and/or delete, ______ or add to the ___________ stored within; attempt to _____, scan or test the _____________ of the Website, or _____ acts that may put ___ Website’s security at risk; _______ to interfere with, or ______ the normal operation of, ___ Website, or engage in ___________ dissemination of malicious software __ viruses and / or _____ acts that may damage ___ disrupt normal network information ________; or forgery of TCP/IP ____ packet names or parts __ names;
- engage in any activity ____ may compromise the fairness __ the services provided by ______, or otherwise affect the ______ operating procedures of the _______, such as acts to ___________ or passively cheat on ______, use of unauthorised third-party ____-___ or other illegal software, ____________ of software bugs (also ______ loopholes or defects) to ______ unjustifiable gains, or publicise ___ above-mentioned unauthorised third-party plug-ins, _______ software or bugs online __ by any other means;
- engage in any commercial ________ such as the issuance __ advertisements or sale of _____ or any illegal activities ____ may harm realme's interests, ____ as the vending of ______, game currency, unauthorised third-party ____-___ and tools; and/or
- engage in other activities ____ are prohibited by the _________ laws and regulations in ______ in the country in _____ you are based and __ China, and in violation __ public order, good customs ___ social morality; as well __ those actions infringing on ___ legitimate rights and interests __ any other individuals, companies, ______ groups or organisations.
- Where you have purchased _____ or services from us __ you have provided your _______ to be contacted for _________, you agree that we ___ send you advertisements, promotion __ publicity information (including commercial ___ non-commercial messages) ourselves, or ___ third party advertising or _________ companies. You have the _____ to withdraw consent to _____ marketing messages by [de-selecting ____ function on your user _______].
- realme respects and is _________ to protecting your privacy ___ complies with its obligations _____ applicable data protection legislations.
- The Website may contain _________ links to other websites ____ may be of interest __ you. Please note that ______ does not have any _______ over the content or _______ practices of these sites. ______ recommends that you review ___ privacy policies of these ________ before providing any personal ___________.
4. Linked Websites
- The Website may contain _________ links to websites or _____ created and maintained by _____ parties which are not __________ to realme, or which ____ not been authorised by ______. Activating such hypertext links ___ cause you to leave ___ Website. Such addresses or _________ links are provided solely ___ your convenience and information. __ do not control or ______ any of these websites ___ pages linked with or _________ to the Website and, ___________, we do not accept ___ liability for their content, ___ offered products, services or ______, or any consequences of _____ use. Accessing these websites __ pages shall be at ____ own risk.
- You must not link ___ Website to any other _______ in such a way __ to make it possible ___ a user to bypass ___ page containing this User _________.
5. User-generated Content
- The Website may include ___________ and materials uploaded by _____ users of the Website, _________ to bulletin boards, chat _____ and other community forums. ____ information and these materials ____ not been verified or ________ by us. The views _________ by other users on ___ Website do not represent ___ views or values and ______ shall not be liable __ you or any other _____ party for any damage, ____ or distress suffered by ___ or a third party __ relation to the user-generated _______.
- Please contact us via _______@______.___ should you have any __________ about the user-generated content __ the Website.
- You are solely responsible ___ all acts under your _______ including any content upload __ created by you to ___ Website and all consequences _______ out of or related __ it.
- By uploading content to ___ Website, you confirm to ______ that the uploaded content ____ not infringe the intellectual ________ rights, privacy, reputation, and ______ of portrait (if applicable) __ any third party, and ___ may be required to __________ realme for any loss ______ to realme as a ______ of your breach of ____ clause.
- If you find that ____ intellectual property right is _________ by a third party __ the realme platform, you ___ file a complaint at ___@______.___.
6. Intellectual Property Rights (___)
- All copyright, trade marks, ______ rights, and other intellectual ________ rights (registered and unregistered) __ the Website and all _______ (including all text, images, _____, software and other material) _______ on the Website (referred __ in this User Agreement __ the Website Content ) shall remain vested __ realme and/or its licensors.
- We grant you a ___-_________, revocable, non-transferable right to ___ the Website for your ___ personal and non-commercial use. ___ other use of Website _______ requires our prior written __________.
- The names, images and _____ identifying realme or third _______ and their products and ________ are subject to copyright, ______ rights and/or trademarks owned __ realme and/or third parties. ______ otherwise specified, nothing contained __ this User Agreement shall __ construed as conferring any _______ or right to use ___ trademark, design right or _________ of realme or any _____ third party.
- By publishing or uploading ___________ or content using the _______, you confirm that you ___ the copyright holder or ____ been legally authorised to __ so, and that the ___________ or content does not ________ the rights of any _____ party. In the event ____ a third party raises __________ to any information or _______ that you upload we ___ delete the related information __ content according to the __________ circumstances. We also reserve ___ right to take appropriate _____ action against you, and ___ will be held fully ______ for any resulting loss __ damage suffered by realme.
7. Security and Virus __________
- We will reasonably take necessary technical ________ to protect information and to check and test _________ at all stages of __________, but you acknowledge and _____ that we make no presentation, ________ or udnertaking that our _______ and/or services will be _____________, secure or error-free or ____ from viruses, and therefore we will not assume ______________ for any loss, disruption __ damage to your data __ your computer system which ___ occur whilst using the _______ or material derived from __. You assume full responsibility ___ the protection of your ________ system including computer hardware, ________ and stored data on ____ computer system and hardware, ________ and stored data of _____ parties who may access, __ be otherwise connected to, ____ computer system.
8. Limitation of Liability
- We take reasonable steps __ present up-to-date, accurate and ________ information on the Website. __ specified update or refresh ____ applied on the Website __ on any related website, ______ be taken to indicate ____ all information on the _______ or on any related _______ has been modified or _______.
- However, we provide the _______ on an ‘as is’ _____ and the information on ___ Website should not be ______ upon for any specific _______ and we make no _______________ or warranties as to ___ authenticity, accuracy, completeness, relevance ___ integrity of any information ____ you obtain via the _______, including any third party ___________, content or advertisements (referred __ in this User Agreement __ Information).
- In no event shall __ be liable for any ____, damage or inconvenience caused __ a result of reliance __ such Information or any ______ to or use of ___ Website including, without limitation, ___ loss of profit or ________ incidental or consequential loss.
- We will not be ___________ for any losses (including, ___ not limited to, losses __ property, revenue, data files ___ other forms of intangible ______) that you may suffer _____ the following circumstances:
- malfunction and inability to _______ the Website normally;
- discontinuation or delay of ________ provided on Website that __ caused by computer viruses, ______, other malicious programs, hacker _______; technical adjustments or malfunction __ the telecommunication department and ________ operating companies; system maintenance; __ for any other reasons;
- discontinuation, termination or delay __ services provided on the _______ or the Website itself ___ reasons such as changes __ laws and regulations, orders ___ rulings of judicial, administrative ___ other authorities (although we ____ endeavour to give you __________ notice of any suspension, ___________ or withdrawal); and/or
- losses caused by the ___ of the Website in _________ of this User Agreement __ your improper operation thereof.
- To the extent permitted __ law, all warranties of ___ kind, either express or _______, are hereby expressly excluded, _________, but not limited to, ___ warranties as to ownership __ quality of material, or _______ for a particular purpose. ___ shall be responsible for _________ the content contained on ___ Website prior to using ___ adopting the necessary precautions __ prevent risks.
- This User Agreement does ___ in any way limit ______&_____;_ liability for death or ________ injury caused by realme’s __________, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation __ for any other matters ___ which it would be _______ for realme to exclude, __ attempt to exclude, its _________.
- In the event that ______ incurs any liability in __________ with this User Agreement __ the operation of the _______ and such liability is ___ otherwise limited or excluded __ the terms of this ____ Agreement, our liability will __ limited to £100.00.
- Different limitations and exclusions __ liability will apply to _________ arising as a result __ the supply of any ________ or services to you – please see the Terms __ Sale for more information __ these.
- You agree to indemnify, ______ and hold realme, its ____________, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, ______, contractors, licensors, service providers, ______________, suppliers, interns and employees, ________ from any claims, actions, _____ or proceedings, as well __ any and all losses, ___________, damages, costs and expenses (_________ reasonable legal fees), arising ___ of any non-compliance by ___ with this User Agreement __ the documents they incorporate __ reference, or your violation __ any law or the ______ of a third-party.
10. Updates to this ____ Agreement
- We have the right __ modify the terms of ____ User Agreement and/or related __________ when necessary. Unless otherwise _________, the new version of ___ User Agreement will take ______ immediately and will apply __ your use of the _______ going forward.
- You should check the _____ of this User Agreement ____ time you use the _______ in order to ensure ___ understand the terms that _____ at that time.
- In the event that ___ provision of this User _________ is determined to be ________, void or unenforceable, such _________ shall nonetheless be enforceable __ the fullest extent permitted __ applicable law, and the _____________ portion shall be deemed __ be severed from this ____ Agreement (such determination shall ___ affect the validity and ______________ of any other remaining __________).
- This User Agreement is _________ unless and until terminated __ us. The obligations and ___________ of the parties incurred _____ to the termination date _____ survive the termination of ____ User Agreement.
- If in our sole ________ you fail, and/or we _______ that you have failed, __ comply with any term __ provision of this User _________, we may terminate this ____ Agreement at any time _______ notice and we may ____ you access to the _______ and/or any products or ________ made available on the _______. The above does not ______ our right to claim ___________ where we are entitled __ do so because of ____ failure to comply with ___ terms of the User _________.
13. Entire Agreement
- This User Agreement and ___ policies or operating rules ______ by us on the _______ constitute the entire agreement ___ understanding between you and __ and govern your use __ the Website, any Website _______ and/or Services, superseding and _____________ any prior or contemporaneous __________, communications and proposals, whether ____ or written, between you ___ us (including, but not _______ to, any prior versions __ the User Agreement).
14. No Waiver
- Our failure to exercise __ enforce any right or _________ of this User Agreement _____ not constitute a waiver __ such right or provision.
15. Applicable Law and _______ Resolution
- The drafting, interpretation, performance, _______ resolution or other matters __ this User Agreement shall __ governed by the laws __ China.
- You and we both _____ that we will try __ resolve any dispute arising ____ this User Agreement through ________ negotiations. In the event ____ the dispute cannot be ________ within 90 days from ___ date when the dispute _____, either party shall have ___ right to submit the _______ to Shenzhen Court of _____________ Arbitration (SCIA) arbitration..
16. Contact us
- We try to use _____ and understandable language in ___ of our documents and ______________, however if anything within ____ User Agreement is unclear, ____ please contact us via _______ @realme.com .
Last update: Sep 13 th 2019